In 1972, a mission in St Francis was constituted into First Baptist Church. Within months a building was purchased at the present location. Over the years many updates to the building have occurred while additional programs and classes have been implemented or taught to enable the body of believers to more effectively minister within the church, the surrounding community, and the world. The new sanctuary and basement work began in 1998 and was completed in 2006. Doing much of the work ourselves, and remaining debt-free in the process, has been a major undertaking, but the opportunities for fellowship and dependancy on God to provide have been incredible faith-builders for the congregation. New restrooms on the main floor were completed in 2011 and a new kitchen on the main floor is in the plans for the future. FBC is a Southern Baptist Church, theologically reformed, preaching the Doctrines of Grace.
420 S. Scott, PO Box 1135 St. Francis, KS 67756 785-332-3921