The First Christian Church here in St. Francis was officially founded on October 17, 1891 with thirty-four members. We have been here as a church family for 120 years to give worship to the living God and as a witness to the saving grace in Jesus Christ. These two realities bind the present to the past and point us to the future.
118 E. Webster St PO Box 883 St. Francis, KS 67756
9:15am - Bible Fellowship
10:15am - Worship Service