Utility Assistance Programs

The Kansas Municipal Energy Agency and the Kansas Municipal Gas Agency have supplied the attached flyer for those in need of assistance this time of year. Many of the agencies on their list also provide assistance for many different services including housing & shelter, food, family support, clothing, transportation, and senior services. If you are interested in more specific information, please contact Kay Forsen @ 913-660-0239 or at forsen@kmea.com.

City Hall does not have any additional information on the services offered through these websites. Please contact Kay Forsen or follow the instructions provided by each agency and their website directly. You may download or print a copy of this your list.


There are no comments yet

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Back to top